Mold exposure is a common yet often overlooked cause of fatigue. 

Mold is a fungus that can grow in humid or damp places, and it can produce toxic substances called mycotoxins. These mycotoxins can cause a wide range of health problems and symptoms, like fatigue.

Fact - Where there is water damage, mold usually grows. If there has been past water damage in a building like your home or office, there is an 80% chance that mold has grown there. Lots of people think if they just dry the area out, then it is fine. But it may not be!

Fact - Mold growth may be invisible. It may lurk behind walls and have no visible signs at all.

Fact - Mold illness symptoms may look like many other health conditions, and so it is often misdiagnosed as something else.

If you'd like to get assessed and tested for mold exposure, reach out. We're here for you!